Baby and Me: Tobacco Free Program is an evidence based, FREE smoking cessation program created to reduce the burden of alcohol on pregnant and postpartum population.
Find out the many reasons that breastfeeding is best for mom, baby, the community and even the environment!
Expecting a new baby? Here is some information on getting ready to breastfeed that will help you get off to a good start.
Did you know that you can breastfeed your baby in public, pump at your work place and more? Find out what laws protect your right to breastfeed in Nevada.
Nevada Equal Rights Commission-The NERC upholds Title VII and the Nevada Pregnant Workers Act- both which protect mom from discrimination due to pregnancy and pregnancy related (breastfeeding) conditions:
Phone: (415) 703-8276 – they may offer free legal advice.
The Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine – Protocols for the Care of Breastfeeding Mothers
- Going Home / Discharge
- Peripartum BF Management
- Cosleeping and Breastfeeding
- Model Hospital Policy
- Human Milk Storage
- Breastfeeding the Late Pre-Term Infant
- Neonatal Ankylogossia
- NICU Graduate Going Home (Under Revision)
- Contraception and Breastfeeding
- The Breastfeeding-Friendly Physicians’ Office Pt. 1: Optimizing Care for Infants and Children
- Analgesia and Anesthesia for the Breastfeeding Mother
- Breastfeeding the Hypnotic Infant
- Guidelines for Breastfeeding Infants with Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate, or Cleft Lip and Palate
- Use of Antidepressants in Nursing Mothers
- Breastfeeding Promotion in the Prenatal Setting
- Substance Use and Breastfeeding
- Non-Pharmacologic Management of Procedure-Related Pain in the Breastfeeding Infant
- Allergic Proctocolitis in the Exclusively Breastfed Infant
- Preprocedural Fasting for the Breastfed Infant
- Persistent Pain
- Breastfeeding an Infant or Young Child with Insulin-Dependent Diabetes